Picker / Packer (Fulfillment Associate I) in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Milwaukee Tool is out pacing the competition! To support this unprecedented growth our global distribution center in Olive Branch, MS is HIRING FULL TIME team members.
What's in it for you?
You will be a full time Milwaukee Tool employee. In addition to a competitive wage, you will be paid a premium for COVID and a 5% shift differential. Each full-time employee is also eligible for an excellent employee benefits package that includes access to an onsite wellness clinic.
Must be able to perform all distribution center functions including receive, pick, pack, and ship tools, parts, and accessory orders for customers. Duties will also include other material handling tasks as assigned. Safely and efficiently operate motorized riding equipment including forklifts, stock pickers, riding pallet jacks, and riding picking carts and must accurately perform QC functions when needed.
- Consolidates orders based off pick slip number and type of order to be shipped or staged
- Label parts
- Counts and packs product into box
- Labels box with box quantity on each pallet
- Wrap, label and stage pallet on dock
- Fix and expedite orders with errors
- Specialized picking (i.e.. DG9 pickers, direct to store pickers)
- Responsible for overall organization and cleaning of area
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires education equivalent to four years of high school
- Minimum 1 years' experience