Imperial Blades was acquired by Milwaukee Tool in October 2018. We are located at 450 Progress Way, Sun Prairie, WI.
We are hiring on 1st, 2nd and the Weekend Shift.
- The 1st shift hours are Monday-Thursday 5a-3p
- The 2nd shift hours are Monday - Thursday 3p-1a
- The weekend shift will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9a-9p
Full Benefits are offered.
Purpose of the Position:
The Floater's main responsibility is to fill in in all areas of production when an employee is on their break or absent. Most of their day will be spent in very short stints at many machines. They will keep an eye on the clock and be on time for each person's break. They are cross trained to work in various departments in production and are willing to move at a moment's notice.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Activities and duties may vary dependent upon site specific needs. Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- All duties and responsibilities of and Assembler I and Assembler II position
- Desire and ability to be cross-trained to work in other Departments
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience of all production processes
- Flexibility in daily tasks including rotating positions, changing work stations and departments
- Be able to float in all areas of production as needed.
- Is engaged and involved when changes are made or there are new tasks or procedures
- Requests are completed with a good attitude and by needed deadlines
- Maintain a clean, safe work area
- May be assigned special projects and other duties
- Is able to think independently and work without direction
- Possess dependability and accountability
- Is able to communicate effectively any needs or changes to team members
- Possess basic computer skills to utilize required manufacturing software systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy of procedures