Supply Chain Intern - Empire Level
At Milwaukee Tool, we strive for operational excellence in order to deliver best-in-class products that exceed the needs of our end users. We achieve this by cultivating a culture to hire, reward, mentor and grow 'Exceptional People'. Milwaukee Tool is continuing to expand, and an efficient and accurate Supply Chain is critical to support this exciting growth.
As a Supply Chain Intern, you will work closely with an assigned mentor who will provide guidance and help you develop a better understanding of the Supply Chain field. Our Interns are critical in executing the strategic goals across the entire Supply Chain, ensuring strong delivery performance, and high customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Planners in tasks and assignments related to new product launch, capacity planning, day-to-day scheduling, and purchase order placement
- Partner with various business stakeholders both internally and externally to assist, influence, and recommend business-driving solutions
- Successfully coordinate and/or execute additional projects as assigned
- Seek out and implement visual management and replenishment opportunities (POU storage, Kanban, etc)
- Assist with creating and updating documents for critical business processes (standard work, work instructions)
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Pursuing a Bachelor's/Associates degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related fields
- Good Oral and written communication skills for presentations to all levels of the organization
- Problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, & Word