Digital Product Manager in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Date Posted: 2/17/2021
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Job Type: Marketing
Date Posted: 2/17/2021
Milwaukee Tools is looking for a Digital Product Manager who can advocate for our users to develop, design, and launch new products/features that will help to improve the overall End-Users experience engaging with the brand.
- Drive strategy and long term vision for web properties
- Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete strategy
- Participate in market research, validation, and whitespace analysis to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities
- Partner with business owners and product teams to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader company product portfolio plan
- Evaluate, analyze, and understand the voice of the user through a variety of data sources and in field engagement.
- Manage the roadmap and backlog for web properties
- Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Partner with cross functional leaders to identify key capabilities needed as well as identifying potential issues
- Partner with cross functional teams regularly to ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization
- Partner with IT to manage the roadmap and backlog
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in software product management or product leadership with demonstrated success in new product launches and lifecycle campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills.
- Experience within the Construction Industry and/or Construction Technology preferred.
- Experience in Agile software development and software development lifecycle.
- Strong planning and organizational skills required with the demonstrated ability to balance competing demands.
- Position requires excellent, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills as well as having demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.