This position executes the production life cycle of product videos. Responsible for the development, production, and post-production of marketing video content. This role reports into the Brand Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects, working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Schedule and participate in regular communication with stakeholders, both internal and external, and effectively communicate expectations and drive improvements based upon stakeholder feedback.
- Manage project timelines to ensure deliverables are produced on time for asset distribution to align with product launch
- Lead team of internal and external editors to deliver videos on time and to the highest quality standards
- Ability to understand and make decisions on editing techniques to deliver on objectives while upholding the Milwaukee brand standard.
- Edit/re-purpose existing video content and utilize to support various content distribution channels
- Classify, organize and archive raw video within established metadata standards
- Minimum 3 years experience in video production, including shooting and editing
- Portfolio showcasing video work required when submitting an application
- Post High School education, especially in field of video editing preferred
- Knowledge and experience with cameras, lighting, composition, and video styling
- Strong visual design sense with an understanding of graphic layout and composition
- Extensive Knowledge of video & graphics editing software (Adobe Suite): Adobe After Effects and Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong collaborative skills with proven ability to execute projects across cross-functional teams
- Experience with 3D animation a plus
- Experience with color correcting in Davinci Resolve a plus