Lead IT Analyst - Supply Chain in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Date Posted: 12/1/2020
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Job Type: IT
Date Posted: 12/1/2020
As the Lead IT Analyst - Supply Chain, you will deliver the technology solutions and key initiatives encompassing Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Sales and Operation Planning, Sourcing, Product Data Management, as well as data analytics across these areas. You will serve as the go-to expert on technology solutions serving these key business areas and be responsible for expanding best practice utilization of existing or new software solutions.
At Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with experience delivering world-class customer experiences and driving digital transformations across sales, marketing, service, and e-commerce. Come join the IT Team at the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Drive solutions across stakeholders primarily in Global Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Sales and Operations Planning, Sourcing, and Product Data Management
- Participate in and contribute to the solution design (encompassing process, data and system architectures) and selection of solutions to support the evolution of the global supply chain and demand planning functions.
- Determine request urgency and alignment to business strategy within the global supply chain organization
- Collaborate with business owners to develop business case for requests
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true need
- Gather, document, analyze and obtain approval on business requirements from clients and stakeholders
- Translate business requirements to functional requirements, develop functional design in adherence with architecture standards and principles, and provide clarification of technical requirements as input for a dedicated technical development staff
- Complete impact assessments that outline the functional impact of new functionality and enhancements
- Document and maintain request and requirements traceability within the request system of record
- Configure functional application solution as part of the build and test phase of solution delivery
- Work independently and as a member of the solution delivery team in the application development lifecycle, including the design, coordination and execution of testing of new or upgraded application functionality.
- Research and identify opportunities for the business to distinguish itself as a leader in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders across the company; deliver information to executives, and work with Applications, Program Management and Operations team members to define user requirements
- Lead the definition of functional strategy and vision and identify innovation opportunities
- Research skills-related trends and facilitate professional development efforts evolving the competency as a strategic, value-add position for organization.
- Build customer loyalty
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field, and/or an equivalent technical degree with four years' experience.
- Minimum 5 years ERP experience (Full cycle implementation a plus)
- Work experience in a manufacturing industry. Preferably alignment to the supply chain and demand planning teams
- Results oriented collaborative team player with a keen ability to demystify and streamline processes
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferable
- Experience in program governance and both waterfall and agile methodologies and demonstrated ability manage large, complex projects
- Strong business partner who is able to quickly learn business processes and provide strategic insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to build multi-year roadmaps aligned to business priorities
- Strong evidence of strategic thinking and experience executing in a fast-paced cross functional environment
- Takes accountability and possesses a sense of urgency to design, build and deliver solutions
- Possesses excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Decisive in handling difficult business problems. Translates problems into practical solutions.
- Consistently ensures the team provides the customer with attentive, courteous and informative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service.
- Ability to distill complex concepts and ideas to simple brief points of communication. This person must have the innate ability to communicate in a powerfully succinct manner in verbal and written form.
- Manages multiple tasks at one time and quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and organize
- Results oriented with hands on approach
- Has a passion for their business area of expertise