Manager Talent Development in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Date Posted: 1/16/2021
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Job Type: Human Resources
Date Posted: 1/16/2021
The Talent Development Manager executes Milwaukee Tool's leadership or employee development strategy through design, delivery, facilitation and coaching. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Talent Development.
What does a great Manager Talent Development look like?
This individual will have exceptional assessment skills to continually add and enhance development offerings. Highly skilled and confident, this individual must be able to design, develop and facilitate programs or vet them from external sources. This individual will have the flexibility to lead in a virtual or in-person classroom setting and also coach one-on-one.
You will excite us if:
You are passionate and energetic. You enjoy working on numerous things at once and at a very quick pace. You build collaborative relationships across the organization are a key influencer and trusted advisor in your role.
What's in it for you?
Milwaukee Tool has been recognized as one of Glassdoor's Top Places to Work! We offer a chance to truly make a difference in a fast paced, innovative environment. You can help us disrupt the industry we compete in!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide dynamic facilitation of classroom-based trainings through the application of a variety of instructional techniques such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures. Improve managerial effectiveness, increase employee satisfaction and retention, and drive organizational performance through participant engagement and accountability.
- Coach Milwaukee Tool leaders or employees to increase effectiveness.
- Design, develop and deliver development solutions and programs through both traditional and e-learning methods.
- Support the transfer of classroom learning through individual coaching, design of real-world, business-specific applications and identification of potential digital job aids.
- Execute projects and processes requiring strong multi-tasking abilities, and influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field required.
- Minimum five years' experience in leadership or employee development and organizational development.
- Demonstrated success in the design, creation and delivery of development programs and products.
- Superior oral, written, internal or external consulting and classroom facilitation skills.
- Strong business acumen: problem solving, critical thinking, and leadership in business environments.
- Adept at handling multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, time- critical, rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight.
- Results driven and deadline orientated.
- Ability to develop and nurture productive business relationships, and influence key stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Willing to travel (limited).