Milwaukee Tool is growing! In order to support the growth of all locations, we need a talented, analytical person to take the lead on HRIS projects. We are seeking to hire a HRIS Project Leader.
If you're the type of person that thrives on initiating projects and seeing them come to fruition, AND you can't get enough of data and details, then this opportunity is for you!
- Provide leadership on large scale HRIS implementation, gathering technical requirements and keeping the project team on task and on time
- Schedules, develops agendas, facilitates and documents project meetings
- Work on projects to automate and integrate HR systems with the business
- Serve as subject matter expert on all HR systems
- Assist in the evaluation of HR organizational needs and ensure existing system design meets changing requirements
- Ensure data integrity in HRIS
- Assist with regulatory reporting (Affirmative Action, EEO)
- Test HRIS system for new features, process improvement and upgrades
- Identify risks or opportunities, summarize and present findings and recommendations for remediation or changes to processes which improve the delivery of HR services to the business
- Receive and interpret all report requests, ensure result meets expectations and timelines
- Maintain an up-to-date repository of HR processes regarding HRIS
- Work collaboratively with function leads to maintain an open communication environment
- Generate, maintain and run ad-hoc reports for analysis and understanding
- Organize, complete and present data projects as assigned by leadership
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or related field; OR equivalent experience.
- 3 -- 5 years of office experience, 2 years HRIS experience
- Experience with Workday and ADP platforms preferred
- Mathematical aptitude and the ability to analyze and present data
- Experience successfully managing low-moderate complexity projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Some travel may be required