Lab Supervisor - Lithium Cell Engineering in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility.
The Lab Supervisor will be responsible for developing and supervising a world class cell testing service to support the new product development, technology evaluations, warranty investigations, and root cause analysis for our lithium ion cells. As part of this position you will also organize and interpret test results and maintain laboratory equipment.
You'll be DISRUPTIVE by:
- Supervise, mentor and direct activities of a small group of technicians.
- Advise and guide technicians in all aspects of testing such as processing tests, effective test methods and procedures.
- Troubleshoot any issues with test equipment and coordinate repair activities with the equipment manufacturer.
- Maintain an orderly and efficient database of all test data.
- Ensure timely completion of tests.
- Review, analyze, and prepare recommendations relative to new or improved methods, equipment, etc.
What tools you will need:
- Associate degree in Electronics.
- 5+ years of highly successful experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Basic electronics knowledge and ability to use a multimeter to perform simple diagnostics of electronic circuits.
Other tools we'd prefer you to have:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Arbin/Maccor programming or similar type programming experience.
- Experience with testing of lithium-ion cells.
We provide these great perks and benefits.
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan
- Education assistance
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE