Recon Receiving - 1st Shift in Greenwood, Mississippi
The Recondition Receiving position is responsible for verifying all 30 day return product and correctly sorting and placing. The Recondition Receiving position may also verify parts and report any discrepancies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive in tools with the proper paperwork provided
- Place tools in proper locations
- Assist in pulling materials from racks
- Sort product for quality demand
- Sort product from 30 day return exclusions
- Practice 5S and safety
- Sort and place Canadian returns
- Interact professionally with colleagues and customers
- Take appropriate corrective action for continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Operate forklifts and equipment properly and adhere to all safety requirements in the work area.
- Able to react to change effectively and handle other tasks as assigned, including working other shifts as needed.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Repetitive motion
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing and pulling of parts and containers
- Able to work in various temperature conditions
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School or GED diploma required
- Experience in shipping and receiving (prefer experience in manufacturing)
- High attention to detail
- Forklift experience preferred
- Basic computer skills and math skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills