Duties and Responsibilities
* Work in collaborative development teams to iteratively construct enterprise software solutions.
* Provide architectural recommendations to efficiently build various Dynamics AX solutions.
* Responsible for all activities leading to the successful implementation of medium to large-size projects through their entire life cycle or for technical support of major functional areas.
* Initiate projects to improve the current business system and show a high level of ownership through to completion.
* Prepare and present periodic progress reports to leaders inside and outside IT.
* Work with internal customers and external consultants and vendors to develop functional business system design and solutions.
* Coordinate problem resolution in support of the business and system software.
* Collaborate with members of IT on the best practices around Dynamics AX programming practices
Education and Experience Requirements
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related technical field and 5 years of experience in software development and programming. Experience must include:
* 3 years .NET or X++ development
* 2 years customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX
* 2 years using MorphX source control and Dynamics data structures
* 2 years of enterprise resource planning
* 2 years of integration software development
* 2 years using Audio Interchange File (AIF) formats
* 2 years using Server Reporting Services (SSRS)