DC Lead II-2nd Shift in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Milwaukee Tool is seeking a self-motivated, results driven individual to direct and coach employees.
This individual will be a key driver to accelerate hourly performance and meet daily objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct order picking, replenishing, moving product, order processing, and Dock Leadership
- Responsible for team with Power Industrial Vehicle use.
- Ensures all certifications are up to date
- Prioritizes Dock by Pick-up Appt
- Train and coach employees
- Monitors hourly performance and production goals
- Corrects errors and able to escalate to the proper individual
- Creates BOLs and bills orders
- Perform computer related tasks and runs reports
- Ensures that processes and polices are being followed
- Identify and correct production issues
- Responsible for overall organization and cleaning of area
- Driving motorized equipment for long periods of time
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing and pulling of tools and boxes
- Able to work in various temperature conditions
- Operation of motorized forklift
Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires education equivalent to four years of high school