Equipment Operator - Electric Pallet Jack in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Equipment Operator - Electric Pallet Jack
What's in it for you?
We have BOTH full time and part time positions available, and varying shifts to pick from. You will be a full time Milwaukee Tool employee, and will be paid a competitive wage. Each full-time employee is also eligible for an excellent employee benefits package that includes access to an onsite wellness clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform all distribution center functions including receive, pick, pack, and ship tools, parts, and accessory orders for customers. Duties will also include other material handling tasks as assigned. Safely and efficiently operate motorized riding equipment including forklifts, stock pickers, riding pallet jacks, and riding picking carts and must accurately perform QC functions when needed.
- Consolidates orders based off pick slip number and type of order to be shipped or staged
- Label parts
- Counts and packs product into box
- Labels box with box quantity on each pallet
- Wrap, label and stage pallet on dock
- Utilize pallet jacks to move full pallets into staging area
- Fix and expedite orders with errors
- Specialized picking (i.e.. DG9 pickers, direct to store pickers)
- Responsible for overall organization and cleaning of area
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires education equivalent to four years of high school
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Operation of motorized and manual pallet jack