Senior NPD Machine Learning Engineer in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
As a Sr. NPD Machine Learning Engineer, you will be hands-on and driven to deliver and implement creative ways to solve the user's unmet needs. In addition, you will act as a technical expert in the creation and execution of these concepts into products.
You'll be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Create and translate machine learning algorithms into production-level code.
- Design, prototype, test, and troubleshoot new technologies for use in power tool applications.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to test and deploy machine learning models.
- Schedule, develop agendas for, facilitate and document technical meetings and formal presentations.
- Support the ongoing development of technology/product roadmaps and the execution of those strategies.
- Effectively identify and communicate issues to upper management in a clear, concise, and timely manner while driving action based on urgency level.
- Establish and execute test regimens for components and assemblies within scope of the project and organization.
- Communicate highly technical results and methods clearly.
- Create metrics to continuously evaluate the performance of machine learning solutions.
- Collect feedback, develop action plans, present solutions and results to internal and external customers.
- Support team through implementation, validation, and transfer to production.
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Highly proficient in Python and C.
- Experience in cloud processing, data storage, and embedded machine learning.
- Working knowledge of various sensor technologies and their connectivity to microcontrollers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a hands-on attitude.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Masters degree in Machine Learning or related field strongly preferred.
- Experience with big data analysis, sequence-based modelling, and data pipelines.
We provide these great perks and benefits.
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan
- Education assistance
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.