Imperial Blades was acquired by Milwaukee Tool in October 2018. We are located at 450 Progress Way, Sun Prairie, WI.
We are hiring on 2nd and the Weekend Shift.
- The 2nd shift hours are Monday - Thursday 3p-1a
- The weekend shift will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9a-9p
Full Benefits are offered.
Purpose of the position:
The Assembler II has the same responsibilities as the Assembler I position by being responsible for maintaining accuracy, quality, and efficiency while performing light assembly duties and production tasks. They also provide assistance to the Assembly I positions as well as assist the Production Team Leads as needed. Additionally they are cross trained to work in various departments in production and are reliable to work on independent projects. They are willing to work until the task is complete including making themselves available for overtime to help complete projects as needed.
The position reports to the Production Manager at Imperial Blades.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- All duties and responsibilities of an Assembler I position
- Desire and ability to be cross-trained to work in other Departments
- Flexibility in daily tasks including rotating positions, changing work stations and departments
- Aid in set up of machinery or equipment used in production processes
- Be a point of contact and assist others in the absence of a Team Leader
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience of all production processes
- Is engaged and involved when changes are made or there are new tasks, procedures and assemblies
- May be assigned special projects and other duties
- Requests are completed with a good attitude and by needed deadlines
- All skills and qualifications of an Assembler I position
- Possess necessary computer skills to utilize required manufacturing software systems
- Is able to think independently and work without direction
- Possess dependability and accountability
- Is able to communicate effectively any needs or changes to team members