Associate Recruiter in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Date Posted: 10/27/2020
Employee Type: Full-time
Location: Olive Branch, Mississippi
Job Type: Human Resources
Date Posted: 10/27/2020
At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resources are the men and women in each of our facilities. Finding passionate people to continue to drive our culture, focused on our end user, is the key to our success. The Associate Recruiter, in Olive Branch, MS, is on the forefront of finding the best people for our distribution and customer service center.
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting for high-volume positions, levering social media, job boards, and in-person recruiting events to source, and hire, talent.
With no shortage of volume, our extremely fast paced, rapidly changing environment requires someone with high attention to detail and self-motivation with the opportunities to see your hard work pay off instantly, as you hire roles to watch the DC grow!
- Work closely with all hiring managers to ensure positions are filled quickly and efficiently.
- Manage temp conversion process, which includes monitoring the temp hours, obtaining work evaluations, and converting temporary employees to full time Milwaukee Tool employees
- Plan and execute onsite job fairs as well as offsite job fairs.
- Creates weekly headcount report to communicate to leadership where staffing gaps exist.
- Manage the employee referral bonus program for location.
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS), which includes requisition create, posting position on advertising partners, managing candidate activity.
- Manages the hiring process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring managers, offer letters, and etc. for location.
- Partners and communicates with hiring managers to determine par staffing levels, retention initiatives, and interviewing best practices.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
Education and Professional Experience:
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a like field preferred
- Minimum 2 years recruiting experience with a focus in high volume hourly workforce recruiting.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, drive for results, a sense of urgency, resourcefulness, excellent analytical and problem solving. Must have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems.
- Exposure to AAP requirements as it applies to the recruitment, interviewing, selection process.
- Ability to manage aggressive workload and demands outside of traditional business hours.Proven success working in dynamic environments with competing priorities and limited resources.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, career fairs, and main a flexible work schedule
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills