As a Senior Financial Analyst, you are responsible for supporting decision making related to product / channel sales growth and profitability by providing risk analytics, pro-forma sensitivities and projections along with the development of reporting tools to drive optimal outcomes to grow business while focusing on profitability goals. Key activities include preparation of sales and margin targets to hit overall company objectives, consolidation and reporting of key performance indicators (KPI's) and preparation of accurate results with focus on comparison to published targets.
- Provide financial support to key marketing business partners. Work collaboratively with respective manager to be the "go-to" for all financial analytics.
- Prepare and distribute sales and margin targets that align with the overall company objectives. Track and monitor results with communication to product / channel business partners for continuous improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with finance leadership to develop accurate forecasts and collaboratively distribute to business partners in a timely manner.
- Propose recommendations and direction based on analytics and communicate results to business partners to drive results.
- Work in tandem with finance peers to support strategic decision making for product / channel business decisions with alignment to overall company objectives.
- Preparation of clear and accurate post-mortem results and leverage to aid in strategic decision making along with improvement discussions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement. Identify and eliminate non-value-added activities and streamline processes.
- Support the evolution of critical reporting needs for business partners to aid in achieving KPI's.
- Identify knowledge gaps and develop tools, processes & models to provide meaningful information to internal customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting or finance related field
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel knowledge
- Able to effectively communicate financial metrics to audiences at all levels of the organization (written, verbal, presentation, and listening)
- Understands business impact to P&L and interconnectedness of multiple P&L lines
- Self-motivated. Exhibits Never Satisfied, Always Improving mantra
- Ability to take leadership role in diverse, cross-functional teams
- Create robust project plans
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Showcase strategic thinking skill set