Software Developer - AX in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Under the general direction of, and reporting to, the Application development manager ERP, your primary responsibility is to provide solutions to business problems. These could be in the form of projects, enhancements, or support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in development of solutions for core ERP and supporting integration systems
- Performs code reviews
- Follows FDD
- Pair with other developers and learn the software development process and life cycle
- Continue to learn and hone skills
- Focus on depth of knowledge and expertise in a certain language, tool set and area of the stack.
- Raise questions and clarify any ambiguity
- Hunt and fix bugs.
- Understand the code build process for release management with basic troubleshooting abilities
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with both technical and non-technical professionals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 Development - High level of ability and knowledge preferred
- Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting - High level of ability and knowledge preferred
- Database Query Languages - High level ability and knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Tools:
* Visual Studio, 1-2 years of experience
* TFS, 1-2 years of experience
* Development Platform (.NET), 1-2 years of experience
* Microsoft Programming Languages (VB, C, C++, C#), 1-2 years of experience
* Microsoft SQL Server, 1-2 years of experience
* Microsoft Office Suite -- High level of ability and knowledge preferred
* Progressive experience in technical environments, 1-2 years of experience