Electronics Prototype Lead - PCB Design in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Come be DISRUPTIVE with us! At Milwaukee Tool, our most valued resource is our dedicated team of employees - employees who work with a passion to be the best and have an unparalleled pride in their work and in the Milwaukee brand. We know that the only way to sustain growth and success is to value the growth and success of each person within the organization that's why we invest in an individual's growth and development from day one.
All our teams touch every step of the process, that is why our Engineering teams are some of the key contributors to our continuous innovations. The fast-paced, agile environment continuously delivers disruptive technologies by providing every team with the resources needed to excel and working directly with End Users to understand how to deliver heavy duty products with high performance. We create Best in Class products by leveraging advanced analysis tools, extensive testing regimes, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and cross-functional agility. To learn more about the Milwaukee story and our company click HERE.
The Electronics Prototype Lead manages a team of Electrical Designers who design printed circuit boards for the various product development teams. You will apply your design & manufacturing knowledge to drive continuous improvement in PCB design and be challenged to find ways to elevate overall team performance.
You'll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the electronics designer's workload through timely delegation of work to team members to meet the delivery expectation of the product development business units.
- Role model the Milwaukee Tool culture, mentor, guide, and coach team to maintain an effective workforce to accomplish goals in support of business objectives.
- Develop performance metrics to aid in the continuous improvement of the Electronics Design team, processes, and functions.
- Manage continuous improvement effort for Altium component libraries.
- Participate in Altium component library maintenance and PCB design when team resources are fully burdened.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication to and from department teams and management.
What TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- Associates Degree from a two-year college or technical school.
- 5+ years of experience in PCB design & high-volume manufacturing best practices.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a technical field.
- Aptitude to plan out the weekly workload and effectively monitor progress for a team of designers.
- High proficiency with Microsoft business software for communications and business processes.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, consistently deliver on deadlines, and successfully manage a personal workload of multiple tasks during a work week.
- Proven ability to communicate both up and down an organization.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.