Electronics Engineering Technician in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool's growing Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) Team has multiple Electrical Engineering Technician openings available for 1st shift.
This person will join the Team in the Power Tool Electronics Laboratory. As an Electrical Engineering Technician, you will be responsible building prototype electronics for our product development teams. Soldering experience is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble and/or modify prototype PCBAs.
- Operate soldering equipment typically used for both densely populated SMT circuits as well as wiring for power electronics.
- Help maintain supplies inventory.
- Contribute to the continues improvement and advancement of the build process.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of an Associate Degree (A.A /A.S.) from a two-year college or technical school and minimum 5 years related experience, preferred. Those with an equivalent work experience, in lieu of an AS degree, may be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately manage multiple tasks during a given work week and deliver to a deadline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic experience with Microsoft Excel required.
- Practical experience with automated assembly equipment, Pick & Place, Paste Stencil, and Reflow oven, is preferred.
- Quality Focused.