Customer Supply Chain Analyst in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Are you looking for a career with a growing company? Looking for a challenging and quick pace environment? Then look no further than the Supply Chain Department at Milwaukee Tool. As a Customer Supply Chain Analyst for Milwaukee Tool you will be responsible for Milwaukee order fulfillment performance from our customer's perspective, the most visible part of the supply chain.
With an unwavering commitment to the trades, Milwaukee Tool continues to lead with a focus on providing innovative, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee offers benefits on your first day of work (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)) and an excellent, unique and casual dress environment. We work hard, but play hard, too!
The Customer Supply Chain Heated Gear Analyst is responsible for a dedicated focus on a key business category for the Customer Supply Chain team. Major responsibilities will include tracking and management of pre-season orders according to customer tier specifications, in season reserves oversight and direction, collaboration with our distribution center, marketing & CSC on customer prioritization and key event execution, and alignment on inventory reconciliation. This role will also be responsible for driving process improvement for Heated Gear as it relates to Customer Supply Chain and Order Management. During off-season/low volume periods, the role will support the larger Customer Supply Chain team by focusing on process improvement and managing non-Heated Gear related projects to achieve this goal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and manages Consumption and Supply/Demand alignment
- Product Reservation / Allocation recommendations and management
- Promotional execution planning and management
- Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggests resolutions/improvements.
- Gains thorough understanding of customer performance expectations, routing guides and operational requirements. Communicates updates to supply chain team
- Understands, communicates and manages customer expectations around impact to customers when Milwaukee Tool initiates a change.
- Order Management
- Pro-actively identifies areas of potential risk of non-compliance and works with Sales, Channel and Supply Chain functions to minimize customer impacts.
- Work with manager to communicate metrics and performance to varying levels of the organization and customer.
- Categorize/analyze opportunities for improvement and leverage project management skills to coordinate and manage cross-functional team members.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with internal and external customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors/Associates degree in related field preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2 years of Supply Chain or related experience preferred.
- Direct experience in this area or related areas will be taken into consideration
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to communicate with departments across the organization.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel/Power Pivot/Word/PPT) experience required.
- Power BI, EDI/ASN, MS Dynamics and HighJump experience a plus.