Business Analyst -- Integrations & Architecture in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for a Business Analyst to fill a critical role within our IT organization.
The Business Analyst -- Integrations & Architecture will drive requirements gathering and delivery planning, working across various IT projects and business teams to ensure successful launch of initiatives. It will be your job to wear multiple hats, and go beyond the normal expectations, serving as the primary business analyst for integration development as well as facilitate planning across the delivery team and project teams. You will have the right mix of technical acumen, business analysis, and project management skills to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects in Milwaukee Tool's fast-paced environment.
- Excellent business analytical skills to drive business requirement definition that involves eliciting, analyzing, prioritizing, articulating and documenting business requirements
- Ability to structure a large amount of information into business process and workflow maps, data analysis, business use cases and user stories.
- Excellent at facilitating workshops and meetings, driving conversations and white boarding during requirement gathering, process reviews with cross functional teams.
- Ability to build relationships with other project teams and other business stakeholders, manage changes, bridge communication gaps, resolve conflicts and reach agreements across the teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across functional audiences with different backgrounds.
- Ability to work effectively in an uncertain environment and bring order to it. Flexible enough to work through ambiguity and bring clarity in a fast pace environment where change is constant.
- Proven success in coordinating multiple projects simultaneously with business partners from requirement definition and resource planning.
- Is equally comfortable in a roomful of business leaders as you are with hashing out complex technical project details.
- Serves as a communication bridge between development team and the respective business/project team(s) that you support.
- Promotes a culture where teams are inspired to collaborate; ensuring everyone understands their part in the process
- Organized and self-directed.
- Passionate about solving business problems with technology.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in business analysis, and project management, product management and ownership, and working with technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Comfortable operating and delivering in various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, agile).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Results oriented collaborative team player with a keen ability to demystify and streamline processes
- Experience in manufacturing and/or retail industry is ideal, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and products with various stakeholders.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and operational excellence.
- Solid communicator -- verbal, oral and presentation skills; able to present technical subject matter across a variety of stakeholder levels
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a self-guided manner
- Great organization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities