Operational Excellence Specialist in Greenwood, Indiana
The OpEx specialist is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of sustainable, robust and reliable complex manufacturing processes to achieve aggressive cost, quality and throughput goals and objectives through data management and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of sustainable, robust and reliable complex manufacturing processes.
- Analytical mindset, develop a working knowledge of process evaluation tools: Design of Experiments (DOE), FMEA, PFMEA, statistical data analysis, risk analysis, flow layout and other related engineering tools.
- Work with and lead development with external suppliers to deliver efficient processing solutions to achieve goals and objectives.
- Exhibit vision and foresight to test process extremes and build a robust risk assessment analysis matrix to ensure project success.
- Provide multiple what-if scenarios to find best total cost solution with financial impacts with emphasis on delivery timelines.
- Strong emphasis on process flow, development and implementation for maximizing process performance
- Strong emphasis on data science and report build outs
- Lead mid-level manufacturing projects. Facilitate project flow involving regular contact with engineering, manufacturing and other cross functional teams.
- Drive and project manage identification, creation, and training/implementation of any and all dashboards/reports needed to determine plant health
- Lead new product development processes to support product strategy and product roadmap
- Schedule, develop agendas to facilitate and document project meetings. Track project schedule to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to make formal presentations regarding project status to team and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team environment and challenge status quo with respect to drive the best solutions for the business
- Sitting at a desk and computer for long periods of time daily
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree in business or IT related field preferred
- Proficient typing and ten key skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of High Jump WMS and Microsoft Dynamics AX Required